Our company is in search of talented Firmware developers. We are looking for Senior Firmware specialists to join the team of one of the leaders in the production of processors and other chip solutions in the automotive, telecom and data centers (similar to Intel, Nvidia). You have an opportunity to take part in development of nextgen products for B2B and B2C markets.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- MCU architecture understanding (ARM preferable).
- In-circuit debugging skills with JTAG/SWD/GDB tools and software.
- External peripherals drivers development and debugging.
- Ability to use hardware debug tools: protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers.
- Understanding of the embedded development constraints.
- Familiar with the development concepts for RTOS.
- Experience with version control systems (GIT preferable).
- Software requirements analysis.
- Continuous integration/code review.
- Unit testing experience.
- Software documentation and its maintenance.
- Cross-functional collaboration.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, TCL, etc).
- Participating in unique projects.
- Flexible working time — we do not count minutes!
- Steady employment.
- Our clients are leaders in innovations of the world industry.
- Training (technical courses, English language).
- Participation in conferences.
- Modern building near Pushkinskaya station.
- Social safeguard and corporate bonuses.
- Unique corporate culture — we are an affectious company.
- The paycheck is inflation-free.