If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels and key customer accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan with objectives, strategies and tactics across the entire customer life cycle
- Oversee the marketing budget and determine ROI on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications programs against the plan goals
- Co-ordinate all marketing campaigns with the sales and account management teams and other internal customers and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels -- content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, customer retention programs, copywriting, performance analaysis, and more
- Supervise, hire and train the marketing team including a second-in-command; Identify, select and manage external contractors as necessary
- Supervise the creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with the marketing plan; develop a marketing calendar as part of the planning process
- Plan, develop and manage a comprehensive public relations and social media program
- Oversee brand management, corporate identity and the creation of new brands and product names
- Serve as the top customer advocate in the company; manage, measure, report and communicate customer satisfaction metrics to all stakeholders
- Work closely with HR to support employee communication, recruitment, loyalty and retention efforts
- Keep up to date on the latest marketing techniques and constantly test, measure and refine new methods
We expect the candidate to have the following skills:
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing and other marketing methods
- Excellent written skills and ability to manage a creative team under deadline pressure
- Min. 5-7 years performing similar tasks in a similar business
- Result oriented approach and attention to details
- Creativity, curiosity, strong charisma and the temperament to work well with others
- Passion for customers both externally and internally
Important: We are looking for an efficient multitasker who would not only be able to manage the team's efforts, but also to resolve them on his/her own.