Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Houston, TX, Softeq Development Corporation is a preferred technology partner for companies seeking help with full-stack implementation of advanced IoT solutions and next-gen wearable tech. Softeq delivers tightly connected end-to-end gadget to application ecosystems — drawing on our expertise in:
- Internet of Things and Wearable devices
- Hardware design
- Embedded software
- Mobile applications
- Advanced web apps
- Desktop solutions
We are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager who will be responsible for developing long-term successful partnerships with our exclusive Clients. At Softeq you will work with such renowned companies as Epson, Nvidia, AMD, Disney and many others. You will act as a liaison between them and Softeq Production, working to discover the Client’s needs and business goals behind them and find ways to satisfy their wishes gracefully.
This position will definitely challenge you, but also reward in many respects because you will be a pioneer working on Client relationship full-time.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establish a stable long-term relationship with Client key professionals based on your personal skills and Softeq’s professionalism
- Deeply analyze and understand the Client’s business in detail
- Identify the Client’s needs and cultivate relationship through extensive communication with the Client and Softeq’s Production teams aiming at ultimate client satisfaction
- Recognize potential problems early, develop and apply a systematic problem-solving approach to identify root causes
- Collaborate with production groups to provide them with consistent, professional, informed leadership and support related to solutions, products, services and domain expertise
We expect you to be responsible for the delivery of a true business value Softeq brings to our Clients.
We think you will be successful in this position if you have such skills as:
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to present our services to customers
- Deep knowledge of the IT industry and software development processes
- Previous successful experience in account management, or sales, or pre-sales, or similar job roles
- Previous successful experience in project management
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with various internal departments
- Focus on long-term Client relationships based on excellent customer satisfaction
By applying to this position, you earn a chance to work in an American high-tech company serving giant customers, running well-established processes and enjoying a continuous zeal for innovation.
Senior Sales Manager
|Подробно о вакансии|